Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KuzTunes pick 1: Joe Bonamassa

Hey guys, so here I am for the first real post of the KuzTunes blog.

For this week, I'll start things off with an awesome blues/modern rock player, Joe Bonamassa. Joe has been on the blues scene since he was about 11 years old playing with country legend, Danny Gatton when he toured to his hometown in northern NY.

This is a song called "The Ballad of John Henry" off of his brand new for '09 album, "The Ballad of John Henry." I stumbled on this guy randomly from looking at youtube videos, and I found this one and loved it. The next day I went out and bought the whole album. I highly recommend checking out more of him.

He's got killer licks and an amazing voice. Extremely unique in the blues world.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment