Friday, May 15, 2009

I blog now?

Yup. I blog now. This is mostly for Jamie, Tom, Darsch and who ever else wants to keep up with my music picks of the week. Since we aren't up at school to "hang out" you can get your weekly fill of KuzTunes from here haha.

So, every Wednesday (I'll try to remember this) I'll post a new artist that I think you should check out along with a little bit of info about him/her/them. So, yea. My first post will be this coming wednesday. I already have a few people in mind to give to you, so you'll just have to be patient until then haha.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jamie Gorton said...

I can haz blag now? Nom nom nom . . .

Anonymous said...

Good idea dude if you keep it up im definitely check in out i've been looking for some new music even though em's new cd will keep me busy for a while

Post a Comment